Terms & Conditions
QuestIn Terms of Services
Welcome to Questin
Thanks for going to use our services. Our mission is to provide an online platform to the students and professionals to encourage them to be more productive, efficient and successful. When you use our services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
QuestIn is social network of students and professional. Being aimed to make available a common platform to bring together students as well as professional of different industries to share insight, innovation, find jobs, colleagues, new assignments, projects, cooperation partners, experts and generate business ideas. Member can meet and exchange views in respective groups and forum while also getting together through networking news feed.
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. We reserve the right to change and improve the features and functionality of the Service at any time and at our sole discretion. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend or stop the Service altogether. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to keep your password secure and confidential. Further not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups) and follow the law and the Dos and Don'ts below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
By use of the Website or sending emails or providing other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. You agree that we may provide notices to you by way of a banner notice on the Service, or through an email sent to an address you provided, or through other means. You agree to keep your contact information p to date.
Messages and Sharing
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, links to news articles, job postings and/or blogs. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or if public, by Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honour the choices you make about who can see content or information. Note that other activities, such as applying for a job or sending a personal message are by default private, only visible to the addressee(s). We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
Consent to Use of Data
QuestIn’s mission is to provide an online platform to the students and professionals to encourage them to be more productive, efficient and successful. Our registered members share their professional identities, share thought & insight, post and view relevant content, and find business and career opportunities along with latest industry news and information of new product along. We treat all member data confidentially and have implemented appropriate security safeguards designed to protect the information in accordance with industry standards and International data protection guidelines.
Contents Posted on Site
All text, photographs, visual interfaces, user interfaces, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork are a third party member generated content and we have no control over such third party member generated content as we are merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Terms of Service.
You own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are granting QuestIn non-exclusive worldwide, transferable and sub licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them. While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
You shall be responsible for any notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted or transmitted to the Website (collectively, "Content"). You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights i.e. without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract. You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. QuestIn may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
Use of the Website
The Website is a platform that Members utilize for taking services with respect to services provided and interact with one another for their transactions. We are not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Members. Henceforward: You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- Use your real name on your profile and provide us with only accurate information about yourself, and keep it up-to-date.
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Comply with any policies or other requirements we post on the Service.
- Use a unique password that never has or will be used anywhere else.
- Protect the confidentiality of your password. You will be responsible for any and all statements and transactions made, and any other acts or omissions that occur, through your account.
- Access our Service only from devices that have an up-to-date operating system and up-to-date security software.
- Notify us of any suspected unauthorized activity, or any breach of confidentiality of your password.
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
You must not
- Violate any applicable law or legal requirement.
- Engage in fraud or misuse of the Service.
- Engage in conduct that is harmful to us or another member.
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Create a false identity on QuestIn;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- post content that infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy;
- Post contents that violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any legal requirement;
- Post contents that is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive, defamatory, dishonest, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- Post contents that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group, is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity;
- Post contents that a third party might consider to be their private or confidential information (such as their credit card number, social security number, or their non-public phone number or email address).
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of us or our providers;
- Attempt to access our API without first obtaining our permission and agreeing to our API-specific terms;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any member, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure intended to protect, limit access to or control the Service;
- Disclose your password or other login credentials to third parties or permit third parties to use them or the Service on your behalf or under your account.
- Permit third parties to observe your logging into the Service or to collect information about the login process.
- Request, receive or use third party’s password or other access credentials.
- Access the Service to determine whether a third party holds any type of account or to learn about or verify information about the account.
Disclaimer of Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, QUESTIN (AND THOSE THAT QUESTIN WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Exclusion of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS QUESTIN HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT SUPERSEDES THIS AGREEMENT), QUESTIN (AND THOSE THAT QUESTIN WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT). IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF QUESTIN (AND THOSE THAT QUESTIN WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS, AN AMOUNT THAT IS THE LESSER OF (A) FIVE TIMES THE MOST RECENT MONTHLY OR YEARLY FEE THAT YOU PAID FOR A PREMIUM SERVICE THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND QUESTIN AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF QUESTIN HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, this Agreement is binding. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that QuestIn has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that QuestIn may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by us is neither a banking nor financial service.
- Further, by providing Payment Facility, we are neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
we reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by members with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by member with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the member and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Members. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between member and the respective Issuing Bank.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The site is controlled and operated by QuestIn. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
QuestIn or you may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive even after termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members' and/or Visitors' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
You agree that the laws of the country India, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the courts of India, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.