Water Wave Mechanics for Engineers and Scientists, Robert G. Dean and Robert A. Dalrymple
The initial substantive interest in and contributions to water wave mechanics date from more than a century ago, beginning with the analysis of linear wave theory by Airy in 1845 and continuing with higher order theories by Stokes in 1847, long wave theories by Boussinesq in 1872, and limiting wave heights by Michell in 1893 and McCowan in 1894.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff