Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
In the lecture part of this course we will discuss a variety of methods of analysis of slope stability and instability. It is essential that the engineering geologist be intimately familiar with all of these methods because they provide ways of determining, relatively unambiguously, whether a given slope is likely to slide or whether it will remain stable.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff