Structural Steelwork, Euro Code 4
The design of structures for buildings and bridges is mainly concerned with the provision and support of horizontal surfaces. In buildings, the floors are usually made of concrete, reinforced by steel to resist tension. As spans increase though, it is cheaper to support the slab, for example by beams, rather than to thicken the slab.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff