Standard Practice for Concrete for Civil Works Structures
The purpose of this manual is to provide information and guidance for the investigation and selection of concrete materials for civil works concrete structures. Elements discussed include design studies and reports, preparation of contract plans and specifications, construction preparation, and concrete construction quality verification. Emphasis is placed on the problems of concrete for hydraulic structures.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff