Small Buildings, Administration Of The Code
The provisions in this code shall apply to the construction, alteration, movement, enlargement, repair, equipment, use occupancy, location, maintenance, removal and demolition of buildings, for single or multiple family residential or general purpose use of not more than two stories in height and with a floor area of three hundred square metres or less.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff