Oracle DBA Code Examples, Ahmed Baraka
The document is simply oriented based on the required task, the code to perform the task and any precautions or warnings when using the code. Also, it will be specified if the code is version specific. The document mainly demonstrates using SQL and PL/SQL code to achieve any task. It does not concentrate on using OEM to perform a task.
Computer Science & IT
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff