National Building Code - Final Report
The ―Earthquake Risk Reduction and Recovery Preparedness Programme for South Asian Region‖ is supported by the Government of Japan under a grant assistance for disaster prevention and disaster reconstruction contributed through the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The Project is designed to seek regional cooperation through sharing of knowledge and experience in Disaster Management and to utilize the knowledge of recent Earthquake Engineering.
Environment & Sustainable
- TNEB, Manual on Pre-Commissioning and Periodical Testing of...
- The Global Biomedical Industry: Preserving U.S. Leadership, Ross...
- Handbook for Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- Concrete Repair and Protection (1)
- Model Steam Turbines, H.H. Harrison
- Substation Equipment and Their Functions
- International Swimming Pool and Spa Code
- The South Florida Building Code
- Manual on Reliable Fault Clearence and Back-Up Protection of EHV...
- Handbook for Electricity Metering