National Building Code - Final Report
The ―Earthquake Risk Reduction and Recovery Preparedness Programme for South Asian Region‖ is supported by the Government of Japan under a grant assistance for disaster prevention and disaster reconstruction contributed through the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The Project is designed to seek regional cooperation through sharing of knowledge and experience in Disaster Management and to utilize the knowledge of recent Earthquake Engineering.
Environment & Sustainable
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil And Shale Gas, Amber L. Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries