NASA Systems Engineering Handbook
The main purposes of the NASA Systems Engineering Handbook are to provide: 1) useful information to system engineers and project managers, 2) a generic description of NASA systems engineering which can be supported by center-specific documents, 3) a common language and perspective of the systems engineering process, and 4) a reference work which is consistent with NMI 7120.4/NHB 7120.5.
Management & Admin
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff