The Malaysian Distribution Code - 2010
This preface is provided to Users and to prospective Users of the Distribution System for information only and it does not constitute part of the Distribution Code. The purpose is to provide brief background information on the Electricity Supply Industry in Peninsular Malaysia, the electricity Distribution functions, the requirements for License Standards, the need for the Distribution Code and a summary of the contents of the Distribution Code.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff