Kenya Electricity Grid Code – March 2008
This Code may be cited as the Kenya Electricity Grid Code, or in its short form as the Grid Code or the Code. The Kenyan electricity supply industry has grown out of the previously vertically integrated KPLC. These structural reforms have resulted in the need for a range of regulatory arrangements for the industry.
Management & Admin
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff