International Ship and Port Facility Security Code and SOLAS Amendments
The International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS Code) represents the culmination of just over a year's intense work by IMG's Maritime Safety Committee and its Maritime Security Working Group since the twenty-second session of the Assembly adopted resolution A,924(22), on the review of measures and procedures to prevent acts of terrorism which threaten the security of passengers and crews and the safety of ships, in November 2001.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff