International Ship and Port Facility Security Code and SOLAS Amendments
The International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS Code) represents the culmination of just over a year's intense work by IMG's Maritime Safety Committee and its Maritime Security Working Group since the twenty-second session of the Assembly adopted resolution A,924(22), on the review of measures and procedures to prevent acts of terrorism which threaten the security of passengers and crews and the safety of ships, in November 2001.
- TNEB, Manual on Pre-Commissioning and Periodical Testing of...
- The Global Biomedical Industry: Preserving U.S. Leadership, Ross...
- Handbook for Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- Concrete Repair and Protection (1)
- Model Steam Turbines, H.H. Harrison
- Substation Equipment and Their Functions
- International Swimming Pool and Spa Code
- The South Florida Building Code
- Manual on Reliable Fault Clearence and Back-Up Protection of EHV...
- Handbook for Electricity Metering