Highway Runoff Manual
The Highway Runoff Manual (HRM) was developed to direct the planning and design of stormwater management facilities for new and redeveloped Washington State highways, rest areas, park-and-ride lots, ferry terminals, and highway maintenance facilities throughout the state. The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) manages its stormwater discharges to protect water quality, beneficial uses of the state’s waters, and the aquatic environment in general.
Architecture & Planning
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff