Highway Construction Costs
WSDOT has assembled information from around the state and around the country to answer the frequently-heard comment that highway construction costs in this state are typically higher than in other states. This is not true. Washington State’s costs for typical roadway projects are very much in line with comparable projects from other states. However, when it comes to very large, complicated projects, the significant variations in scope and setting for each project limit the usefulness of state-to-state comparisons.
Finance & Accounting
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff