Handbook for Civil Aviation Medical Examiners
The history of medical standards in civil aviation dates back to just after World War I when the International Commission on Air Navigation (ICAN) was established following the Paris Air Convention of 1919. Over the years, guidelines have been produced in the major areas which cause problems with aeromedical certification, namely neurology, cardiology and diabetes. A copy of these guidelines is available in this Handbook.
Health care & Medicine
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff