Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W. Mayne
A must prior to all geotechnical projects, Determine geostratigraphy for site development, Information for construction and foundation selection, Collect geotechnical data for parameter evaluation, Input to analytical models and numerical FEM, Minimize surprises during construction, Mitigate potential for legal involvement.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff