Electrical Equipment Code,
This electrical equipment code sets out the requirements for equipment forming part of the network of the TSMO and for equipment of system users at the point of connection with the network of the TSMO. It relates to equipment operating at nominal voltages of 110kV, 220kV and 400kV forming part of the main system of the TSMO and, where appropriate, to equipment connected to tertiary windings of main transformers at a nominal voltage of 10kV or 6.3kV.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff