Drip irrigation, also known as "trickle" irrigation, is the latest method of water management. Under this system, water is carried to the plant under low pressure, through small diameter plastic pipes and delivered at the root zone, drop by drop through drippers. Drip irrigation is widely practised and established method of irrigation in developed countries and is slowly gaining popularity in India.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff