Design Manual for High Voltage Transmission Lines
This guide publication is a reference containing fundamental engineering guidelines and basic recommendations on structural and electrical aspects of transmission line design, as well as explanations and illustrations. The many cross-references and examples should be of great benefit to engineers performing design work for RUS borrower transmission lines.
- TNEB, Manual on Pre-Commissioning and Periodical Testing of...
- The Global Biomedical Industry: Preserving U.S. Leadership, Ross...
- Handbook for Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- Concrete Repair and Protection (1)
- Model Steam Turbines, H.H. Harrison
- Substation Equipment and Their Functions
- International Swimming Pool and Spa Code
- The South Florida Building Code
- Manual on Reliable Fault Clearence and Back-Up Protection of EHV...
- Handbook for Electricity Metering