Design Manual for High Voltage Transmission Lines
This guide publication is a reference containing fundamental engineering guidelines and basic recommendations on structural and electrical aspects of transmission line design, as well as explanations and illustrations. The many cross-references and examples should be of great benefit to engineers performing design work for RUS borrower transmission lines.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff