The broadest and simplest definition of a sensor is “anything that responds to an input of interest.” However, a general-purpose dictionary definition is “a device that detects or measures some condition or property and records, indicates, or otherwise responds to the information received.” Although this is an excellent everyday definition, for biomedical engineering and medical physics purposes it is too imprecise.
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff