|Aluminium Code Check - Theory||This document provides background information on the code check according to the regulations. This document is being furnished by SCIA for information purposes only to licensed users of SCIA software and is furnished on an "AS IS" basis.|
|Handbook of Oceanographic Engineering Materials, Stephen C. Dexter||This handbook is intended to serve as an aid in materials selection to Oceanographic engineers and designers. As such it is intentionally limited to materials that may be used advantageously in the marine environment.|
|Oxy-Acetylene Welding and Cutting, Harold P. Manly||Iron, in its pure state, is a soft, white, easily worked metal. It is the most important of all the metallic elements, and is, next to aluminum, the commonest metal found in the earth. Mechanically speaking, we have three kinds of iron : wrought iron, cast iron and steel.|
|Specifications for 420 kV Class Power Transformers||This section covers technical requirements/parameters for power transformers of 420 kV class but does not purport to include all the necessary provisions of a contract.|
|Metallurgical Engineering Department Handbook||Standardization in the field of metallurgy and metallurgical engineering including ferrous and nonferrous metals, alloys and their products, ores and minerals, foundry, refractories, powder metallurgy, heat treatment, corrosion protection, metallic and non-metallic coating (excluding paints, pigment|
- Geotechnical Site Exploration in the Year 2012 and Beyond, Paul W...
- Theory of Slope Stability - Landslide
- Correlations of Soil and Rock Properties in Geotechnical...
- Open Pit Geotechnical Analysis and Design Training Course
- Machinery for Wind Turbines - 2016
- Single Valve Steam Turbine Governor - Users Manual
- Design Of Foundations For Wind Turbines, Henrik Svensson
- Unconventional Oil & Shale Gas, Amber L.Tuft
- From Turbine to Wind Farms - Technical Requirements and Spin-Off...
- Turbine and Auxiliaries
- Wind Turbine Lightning Protection Project, Brian McNiff