Rajendra Public School [RPS]
The Rajendra Public School established in the year 2008 endeavours to 'make a difference to your child's life'. With rapid changes in lifestyles among today's Indians, it is important to strike a balance between age-old traditions and modern day outlook. The School endeavours to create equilibrium by adopting the ancient technique of Gurukul education with a scientific edge. It aspires to produce citizens who are abreast with the changing times, and yet rooted in their value system.
The school is a dream of Management who felt the need to bridge the gap between western techniques of education and Indian value system, to form the 'True Indian School'. The Rajendra Public School is co-educational, English medium and residential in nature, with classes I to XII (all streams), affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
The main objective of the School is to foster values of life in the child's training programme at all levels, ensuring the promotion of rich Indian values. The School strives to be known for its excellence in teaching by providing students with highest quality instruction, library and lab resources required for comprehensive learning and bringing out the hidden talents lying unexplored in the students.
It also aims at channel zing the potential of the students helping them to realize their capabilities by presenting numerous opportunities in various fields. The School recognizes quest for knowledge, enlightenment and truth as the highest goals of life.
All efforts are made to have the right mix of academies and co-curricular activities, for the development of a well balanced personality. A comprehensive training package has been created to provide a thrust to the student's physical, cognitive, emotional, spiritual and moral growth and development.
Classes & Curriculum
- The school offers education from Nursery to class XII (all streams).
- The school follows syllabi prescribed by CBSE, New Delhi and provides facilities to the children for studying various subjects including science, languages and life skills.
- Regular physical training will be given by trained instructors who will also supervise games like cricket, football, badminton, table tennis, swimming, skating and martial arts.
Tests and Terminal Examinations
- Periodical weekly tests and two terminal examinations (SA1, SA2) will be conducted every year for classes 1 to 12.
- Weightage will be given to marks of weekly tests and academic activities in final assessment.
- Progress Report will be prepared and sent to parents after every test/examination.
The Campus has been designed by one of the leading architects of India, who has taken care to create space that allows free movement, adequate ventilation and lighting which facilitates creatively.
Rajendra Public School is located 5kms from the Air Force Station at 12th Mile Stone, NH 10, Dabwali Road, Village Panjuwana, Sirsa, away from the hustle and bustle of the city in serene environment.
The facilities in the campus include a Half-Olympic size Swimming Pool, Play Grounds, Gymnasium, Tennis & Basket Ball Courts, Library, Computer Lab, Schence Labs, Language Lab, Math Lab, Medical and Transport etc.
The School follows CBSE curriculum and offers residential-cum-day boarding facilities.