According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Food Enzymes Market By Type (Carbohydrates, Proteases and Lipases); By Source (Plants, Microorganisms, Animals); By Application (Bakery, Dairy Products, Beverages, Meat products)-With Forecast (2018 – 2023)”, the market is driven by growing consumer tastes and rising demand for enhanced processed food products.
Asia Pacific to have a major share in the Food Enzymes Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Food Enzymes Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $829.96 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.2%. Increasing penetration of retail chains and changing lifestyles will drive the demand for the market in the region. Along with the demand for processed food, the preference for healthy diet among consumers is on the rise. Consumers are becoming aware of the additives and nutritional value related to the food. The Asia Pacific Food Enzymes Market has been experiencing a decent growth in recent times and is expected to grow higher in the coming years. This can be due to increasing westernization leading to the change in food habits among consumers towards packaged bakery, confectionery, and specialty products. These factors drive the demand for food enzymes in the coming years.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The bakery segment in 2014 reached $398.1 million. It is expected to reach $688.16 million in 2023 at a CAGR of 6.2%. Bakery products consist of several products such as bread, pastries, doughnuts, rolls, and pies. The enzymes act as catalysts and are natural proteins for biochemical reactions which offer quality improvements in bakery products. Food enzymes such as fungal alpha-amylases and malt can increase shelf life, improve the quality and enhance the texture of a bakery product. Advances in Biotechnology have led to the invention of many new enzymes offered for the baking industry. Bakery products are prominent in nations such as North America and Western Europe, especially in the U.S. and the U.K. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for bakery foods, with India and China being the main drivers.
To access/purchase, the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• Growing demand for healthy foods and beverages along with increasing health awareness and growing population enhance the demand for food enzymes globally.
• High-pressure Nitrogen treatments in enzymatic food processing and rising application of food enzymes in an array of new food products will drive the growth of Food Enzymes Market.
• Food enzymes are used to treat biological waste from food processing and are biodegradable. This factor enhances the demand for the Food Enzymes Market in the coming years.
Key players of the Food Enzymes Market
Novozymes, Royal DSM, DuPont, AB Enzymes Gmbh and Chr. Hansen are the key players of the Food Enzymes Market. Novozmes provides solutions to many industries such as agriculture, bioenergy, biopharma, F&B, household care, leather, paper & pulp. Royal DSM deals with material sciences and life sciences industries. AB Enzymes Gmbh manufactures enzymes for bakery, textile, beverages, animal feed, detergent, and pulp and paper industries. Chr. Hansen manufactures enzymes, probiotics, and natural colors.
Food Enzymes Market is segmented as below
Increasing health awareness and growing population drive the demand for Food Enzymes Market.
A. Food Enzymes Market By Type
8. Others(Actinidin, Bromelain, Ficin, Lypoxygenase, Invertase, Raffinase& Others)
B. Food Enzymes Market By Source
1. Plant-Based Enzymes
2. Animal-Based Enzymes
3. Microorganism-Based Enzymes
C. Food Enzymes Market By Application
1.1 .1.1 Bread
1.2 .1.2. Cakes
1.3 .1.3. Crackers & Cookies
4 Meat Products
6 . 6. Fruits & Vegetables Processing
7 Oil & Fats
8 Starch Processing
9 Inulin & Others
D. Food Enzymes Market By Geography(covers 38+ countries)
E. Food Enzymes Market Entropy
Companies Cited and Interviewed
1. ROYAL DSM N.V.
2. EI DU PONT DE NEMOURS & CO.
3. NOVOZYMES A/S
4. CHR. HANSEN A/S
5. BIOCATALYSTS LIMITED
6. AB ENZYMES GMBH
7. KERRY GROUP PLC
8. AUM ENZYMES
9. AMANO ENZYME INC.
10. ENMEX SA DE CV
11. Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Food Enzymes Market report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.